The RaadhaKalpa method
Class registration – Raadha Kalpa
Adult bharatanatyam class registration form
Note: Admissions close by Dec 8th, 2020
Apply to the Adult Bharatanatyam classes
Ongoing, online, modular learning program
Please enter a number greater than or equal to
If you are above the age of 35, there will need to be ample proof of physical activity and absence of injury to be able to enrol
Whatsapp No (If available)
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
French Southern Territories
Heard and McDonald Islands
Isle of Man
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine, State of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
US Minor Outlying Islands
United Arab Emirates
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
Name of Teachers/Length of training?
Please mention all your teachers
Do you practice any other physical form of training? If yes, please give details.
Upload additional information
Accepted file types: doc, docx.
Upload a document with any extra information you would like to share with us. Only .doc, .docx files are allowed. File cannot exceed 5MB size limit
Provide the Youtube or Vimeo link to the video of you dancing a jathi (Preferably a Trikala jathi).
Only Youtube or Vimeo links will be accepted. Google drive links will not be accepted.
Terms & Conditions
By clicking 'submit', I certify that I have read ALL the Terms & Conditions given below and that I agree to the same.
1. I understand that there are no refunds made available once the fee is paid, under any circumstances whatsoever.
2. In the event that I am unable to attend the course, I may be allowed to transfer my admission to another eligible dancer (who must satisfy the criteria and fill in the application form), only after a valid reason is provided (health/family emergency). This, however, is not guaranteed, and the onus of finding a student to replace me, lies entirely with me.
3. I have indicated with clarity, any health problems or conditions of which the studio should be aware of, (such as heart, back, medical, allergy, muscular, pregnancy, diabetes, epilepsy, chemical or neurological condition, special medication, knee/kidney/shoulder problems, etc.), understanding that admission to the program maybe denied based on my medical condition.
4. I take full responsibility for my health, and am applying based on the fact that I believe myself fit to undertake the demands of this course,
5. I understand that I am responsible for any medical expenses in the event of an injury, and that the absence of health insurance does not make Raadha Kalpa Dance company, or any of the faculty members responsible for any injuries I may sustain, during class, or while completing requisite coursework.
6. I certify that I am in proper physical condition to participate in the exercise/dance program and that I have been examined by a licensed physician and found to be in proper physical condition to participate in said program. I understand that the risk of injury is inherent in any physical activity and I knowingly and voluntarily accept that risk. With this knowledge, I release The Raadha Kalpa dance company, and all of its faculty members, of any liability for an unforeseen accident or injury that may occur while attending the intensive.
7. I understand that any photographs or videos taken at the in-person intensives may be used for the purpose of promotions periodically, and have no objection to the same.
8. Appropriate Physical Contact Policy: Teaching dance is a physical activity and appropriate physical contact between students and teachers in class in essential to training. Raadha Kalpa recognizes that such physical contact is a potentially complex area; and the company also fully recognises its responsibilities for safeguarding students and teachers and for protecting their welfare. The following principles and procedures are in place to fulfil the company’s obligations:
a. Contact by the teacher is made with particular awareness of the needs of each individual to assist the dancer in correcting placement.
b. All teachers will treat any physical contact with due sensitivity and care, and with due regard for the wishes of the student.
c. Contact will not involve force.
d. The student is at liberty to state explicitly in an email, that they are not comfortable with any contact, before commencing the program. In the event, that the student fails to intimate Raadha Kalpa Dance company of such a request, the student cannot hold the company or its faculty responsible for any contact that the student may not find agreeable.
9. I take responsibility to arrive to each class on time and am aware that dance is a physical activity that requires the body to be warmed up in order to execute movement safely. If I am late, and miss a proper warm-up I may sustain injury. I am also aware that If I arrive more than 10 minutes late, I may be asked to observe class for reasons of health and safety.
10. I will not hold Raadha Kalpa dance company responsible for loss or damage to personal property.
11. Raadha Kalpa does not accept responsibility for any loss or expense due to circumstances beyond control, including, transport, fire, weather and other such actions.
12. I understand that there can be no withdrawal or transfer once the course has commenced.
13. I understand that I need to have a stable internet connection and access to a laptop/ ipad or similar electronic device in order to attend this course, as a large portion happens online. I cannot hold Raadha Kalpa responsible if my internet is unstable, or if I fail to attend a scheduled class.
14. I am aware that the course fees, is only the tuition fess and does not include any costs of travel to the intensives, food or accommodation, neither does it include costs for internet, a computer, or any other study material.
15. I am aware that class schedules will be provided on a monthly basis and any absence will be my responsibility.