5. I understand that I am responsible for any medical expenses in the event of an injury, and that the absence of health insurance does not make Raadha Kalpa Dance company, or any of the faculty members responsible for any injuries I may sustain, during class, or while completing requisite coursework.
6. I certify that I am in proper physical condition to participate in the exercise/dance program and that I have been examined by a licensed physician and found to be in proper physical condition to participate in said program. I understand that the risk of injury is inherent in any physical activity and I knowingly and voluntarily accept that risk. With this knowledge, I release The Raadha Kalpa dance company, and all of its faculty members, of any liability for an unforeseen accident or injury that may occur while attending the intensive.
7. I understand that any photographs or videos taken at the in-person intensives may be used for the purpose of promotions periodically, and have no objection to the same.
a. Contact by the teacher is made with particular awareness of the needs of each individual to assist the dancer in correcting placement.
b. All teachers will treat any physical contact with due sensitivity and care, and with due regard for the wishes of the student.
c. Contact will not involve force.
d. The student is at liberty to state explicitly in an email, that they are not comfortable with any contact, before commencing the program. In the event, that the student fails to intimate Raadha Kalpa Dance company of such a request, the student cannot hold the company or it’s faculty responsible for any contact that the student may not find agreeable.
9. I take responsibility to arrive to each class on time and am aware that dance is a physical activity that requires the body to be warmed up in order to execute movement safely. If I am late, and miss a proper warm-up I may sustain injury. I am also aware that If I arrive more than 10 minutes late, I may be asked to observe class for reasons of health and safety.
10. I will not hold Raadha Kalpa dance company responsible for loss or damage to personal property.
11. Raadha Kalpa does not accept responsibility for any loss or expense due to circumstances beyond control, including, transport, fire, weather and other such actions.